- If you have not received an invitation for the calendar, request an invitation from the program administrator.
- Choose the calendar icon in the bottom right of outlook to switch to calendar.
- “Conference Schedule” should be in your list of available calendars.
- If unavailable, add it by selecting the blue “+” sign, then choose “Add Shared Calendars.”
- Search for “Conference Schedule” and select the "+" sign next to it.
- Find the calendar in your list of calendars and make sure the check mark is toggled
in the circle indicating that you’ve selected this calendar. It will take a little while for it to update, but then
the calendar will appear in your Outlook calendar view with the topics