Difference between revisions of "July 2019 Program Huddle"
(Created page with "== July 17, 2019 == *14 patient cap *MAR= Medical Admitting Resident. 1-8 pm. In the morning work with an attending solo. Asked if we can have a 3 person team as of next year...")
Latest revision as of 18:16, 17 July 2019
July 17, 2019
- 14 patient cap
- MAR= Medical Admitting Resident. 1-8 pm. In the morning work with an attending solo. Asked if we can have a 3 person team as of next year (second half of the year)
- MR is required for everyone that is not excused.
- Sign-out ICU patients, that are really sick on expectations. If possible. Will be added to logistics.
- PGY-3 Cap is 10, solo. If added to a team it would be 20.
- Call schedule. Please don’t switch without letting someone know (administration). If the schedule published, please don’t ask to change.
- Holiday schedule. Will have either XMAS or NYE off. Nathan will work on this. Recom: whoever is on inpatient cover each other, this was denied. Can sign out early and leave, cleared with attending.
- New rules for cardiology. One half day on weekend. For PGY-2 or intern. Who-ever is on service.
- PGY-3 on Cards will have Clinic for cards. High volume outpatient clinic.
- Code issue. Possible Code pager. PGY-3 run codes. If in hospital. Primary team and ICU allowed in room. Please do not let students in room.
- Diabetic Foot Exam please use the dot phrase.
- Herpes Zoster Vaccine is back ordered.
- Practice management QI for third years.
- Make sure to fill out vacation forms.
- Respond to emails.